Sunday, April 15, 2007

Welcome to Loren, aka BaldEagle!

Today was FUN - spousal unit took yesterday off, for his birthday {which actually is today} - he went out to go to work today, and his battery was dead {he's got electrical issues}, so I chickie-trotted out to bring my Jeep around so it could jump his truck - got the Dodge going, and he's in the driver's seat, getting ready to leave & our CLL neighbor wandered over - LUCKILY, D. noticed that the radiator was leaking, rather profusely. So, D. loaned the spousal unit HIS Dodge, and I headed to the little auto parts place we have here - got a can of K&W Permanent Metallic Block Seal - our other neighbor came over & helped me drain the radiator, flush it, put the K&W stuff in {it LOOKS like liquefied rust - I figure they're copper particles}, ran it for 30 minutes, drained the K&W - you're supposed to be let it set for 24 hours - not gonna happen - SU will be flushing it ~ 1000, then putting antifreeze in & heading to work by 1200 tomorrow ..............................
Loren, I will be giving your site info to our neighbor & his wife - thank you! ;-)

No comments: