Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Watching "Desperation" ..............................

I have to say, I much prefer Ron Perlman's law enforcement character in Happy, Texas to his character in Desperation ...................... don't hate me, LawDog & Matt G.!! ;-)

Gonna be baking the spousal unit's birthday cake today - he's a carrot cake aficionado, so that's what I'm doing - would you believe, he had the temerity to ask if I was making it from scratch! Like there's any other way to do it ...................... his birthday is actually Sunday, but he'll be able to take it in & share it with his co-workers ....................... way back when, right before & after we were married {Fall-Winter 1999}, I'd make 'stuff' for him to take in to work - he'd have to hide it if he wanted HIS folks to get any goodies, as he would go in early, and the metallurgical engineers would 'follow their noses' and raid the cinnamon rolls or homemade kolaches, or whatever else I'd made ..................... ;-)

No comments: