Thursday, April 19, 2007

Please welcome Michael Earley ...........................

a Kiwi blogger ............................ ;-)

D'jever have one of those days where you KNOW you did 'stuff', and are tuckered out, yet have da^# little to SHOW for it? I'm hoping, in the next few weeks, to have an announcement of GOOD news ...................... if "it" works, I'll be tellin' ALL Y'ALL!! ;-)

I'm left feeling rather betwixt & between, re: NBC News' release of the multi-media manifesto of Cho - I can be clinical enough in my thought processes that it's an interesting intellectual exercise, to try & figure out the whys & wherefores - but if someone I loved was one of his victims, I believe clinical thought processes would have gone out the window, and I would be focused on the anger & rage ........................ I believe there should have been some kind of disclaimer before it was broadcast, so that those whose pain is still so raw could have avoided it entirely ...........................

No comments: