Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ya know, I REALLY wish we lived closer to

LawDog and/or Matt G ........................... the "neighbor" I mentioned, who went off about Big Red on his girlfriend's car - the following evening, he came over here, claiming to want to apologize ........................ yeah, right ...................... when I said, "If you had hurt him .............. " he went OFF again - another neighbor {woman} was here, and just LOOKED at me and said what an ass he is ...................... but this creep just doesn't have the BALLS to go off like that in front of MY husband, or either of 2 other neighbors' husbands ............................ and Big Red, God bless'im, pretty much stays on my porch, or under our vehicles - the creep just has a wild hair against Red or me - he's the same idjit who asked me to intercede when another neighbor {man} got pi$$ed at him - and I told him I didn't have a dog in that fight - but if he lays a hand on Red, that's IT - I generally take the attitude that folks who smoke dope, 'long as they don't bother ME, it's not my concern - but this character will get high {he smokes the stuff of another neighbor, who uses it for clinical/health reasons} and then get behind the wheel of his big ol' Chevy truck, or his girlfriend's car ........................... now, back in the day, when I DID indulge {whether smoke or alcohol}, I would stay put wherever I was - since I don't indulge in either {pot not at all; alcohol MAYBE twice a year} too often, I'm generally the designated driver - which is OK ............................ per the lady he went off in front of the other night, his girlfriend has him pretty well whipped ......................... izzit just me, am I spoiled, in that I don't have respect for {presumptive} men who are bullies? He'd best not try to talk to me again - I'll TELL him he has no balls ......................... and if, as I believe, he thinks he can get away with harming Red or me, well ............................ I already am known to the Chief of Police here {in a POSITIVE light - I sent an "atta-boy" letter on one of his officers! ;-) }, and I'll just have a sit-down with the Chief ............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd wait for him to get some dope in him and get in his truck. Then I'd be on the phone to the local police.

Sounds like he doesn't have any balls if he won't speak up in front of the men. Maybe someone already cut them off and he's left in a foul mood forever.

phlegmfatale said...

I really wonder about guys who play the "big man" and try to bully women around but are meek as kittens when confronted by another adult male. I had a neighbor like that once who let his trashy son play football in my yard, trampling all my flowers. If he'd meant to do it deliberately, he couldn't have done a better job tearing up the garden - maybe that WAS his intention? I didn't say anything to him, but a few days later, he made a point of telling me how they'd lived next door to a little old lady who got mad about his kids in her flower bed, so he poured 5 gallon buckets of salt water in her flower beds that night and killed all her garden. What a man. I couldn't move out of that house fast enough.


I'm a dog person, myself, but I do have utmost respect for the vermin control factor resulting from cats rattling around on their own recognizance. I worry for cats who are just on the street, as their life span is so vastly shortened. Then again, a free cat is probably a very, very happy cat, I'm guessing. I blame the kittens on people who don't spay/neuter. It's a terrible thing leaving fertile animals to their own devices and free to make lots more of themselves.