Sunday, March 11, 2007

DON'T put me in the middle, if I don't have a

dog in your fight!

A neighbor is going through some health issues, that preclude his doing a lot work-wise ....................... the owner of a property adjacent to his asked if he would build a deck/porch - neighbor said sure - then the owner gets someone else to build the deck/porch - neighbor went OFF - the owner of the other property comes over to ME, asking MY intercession - he's "afraid" of the neighbor - now, as I said, neighbor has health issues - plus, he's about 5'7", MAYBE 160# soaking wet, and 55+ years old - the owner of the other property is 6'2"-6'4", 200# easily, and about 35 years old, works in oil fields outside the U.S. - but he's "scared" the neighbor will come after him with a gun ...................... nevermind that the neighbors don't HAVE any guns ....................... and this young, obviously NEUTERED male wants ME to intercede for him - why not go to the neighbor's wife?

Have I mentioned that I don't care for males who have no sense of their own testosterone? Hell's belles, our neutered male cats have more ba##s than this .......................... person ...........................

I guess I just got spoiled, in the Marine Corps - I don't recall a single instance of doubting a Marine's testosterone levels ...........................

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is funny. LOL...