Friday, January 19, 2007

Seems the U.S. Constitution has been

suspended in New Hampshire ...................... you know the parts, that silly right to petition the government, and that little irritant known as freedom of speech?
Now, I'm the first to tell ya, in my {much} younger days, I did smoke a little illegal stuff .......................... and, if it were currently legal, I would probably smoke about as often I have a drink {@ one every 6-9 months, my doctor classifies me as a non-drinker .................. ;-) }
Personally, I think marijuana should come under the same rules/regulations/guidelines as alcohol ....................... I also believe that it should be an option for people battling cancer, glaucoma, other diseases - I'm a firm believer in the alleviation of pain and discomfort - but there should be the same restrictions {ie, driving, operating heavy machinery} that are noted with a lot of the currently recognized pharmaceuticals .......................
Here's hoping Rep. Burridge becomes a one-term wonder .................... does he even remember New Hampshire's motto - Live Free or Die?

No comments: