Friday, December 22, 2006

Likes/Dislikes, Celebrities I

I'm not a big fan of Ellen DeGeneres' - I don't believe her personal life has much to do with my ambivalence - I just don't find her humor appealing, for the most part - but her Amex ads, with the animals, are TOO cute! Especially her interactions with penguins/"executives" .............................
Far as music goes - I like any thing by Billy Joel; most of Barbra Streisand's {we're not talking her politics here, folks!}; I'm re-discovering my youth by listening to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr.; I'm not a big country fan {which makes me really popular here in Texas!}, but I do like certain songs/performers ...............................
Favorite actor - hands down, Al Pacino; favorite actress, I really couldn't say - I can't think of any movie/play/TV program that I would watch because of "one, certain actress" - Jodie Foster is about the most accomplished, able-to-play-diverse-roles actress I can think of right now ...............................

1 comment:

HollyB said...

Funny, I would never have pegged you for a Sinatra OR a Streisand fan. Don't really know why, just wouldn't have.
I would have commented y'day, but I was down in Dallas tending to that pesky martial vow stuff, again.
Best of Luck w/ the new Business!
I've added your Blog to my fav list and will be checking you on my daily "trot line" run.