Friday, April 20, 2012

After personal issues with B of A locally,

{unnecessarily rude & obnoxious} I wouldn't have given them the time of day; the below just solidifies my decision ....................................... link to full article here.

"BREAKING: Bank of America Reportedly Drops Gun Company for Political Reasons

The reported reason: they simply do not want to be associated with gun companies.
by
Bob Owens
Bio
April 20, 2012 - 12:30 pm


McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an “account analysis” meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent five minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last five years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked “Can I possible save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my business.”

“That is correct” he says."





.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

One can only wonder if that is being 'directed' from Washington... I can't see ANY bank willingly giving up a good customer!