Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The loony left is out in force ...........................................

the 'justifiers' of the "aid" flotilla are really getting into their anti-Israeli/anti-Jewish rant mode here - it's amazing to me, in this day & age, that otherwise presumptively intelligent people lay the vast majority of the world's woes on Israel - I must've missed those news reports where the IDF was cutting heads off, flying aircraft into buildings, performing 'honor killings' & FGM, etc., etc.

On a lighter note, from Old NFO, we get the new state flag of Arizona, intended for the uber-liberals in California and elsewhere:

~~~~~~
And from my friend in KCMO, one question - go ahead on & vote, then look at the results ...............................

~~~~~~
AND - this just in - Dubya is now on FaceBook - any members of FaceBook out there who want to let him know WE MISS HIM, click the link. I don't have a FaceBook account, but wanted to get the word out .............................

~~~~~~
Prime Minister Netanyahu:






.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ain't we having fun... sigh... Thanks for your response to Benito :-)

Diamond Mair said...

No problem, Sir - just seems I'm gettin' my Irish up a LOT these days .................... illegals here, "the world" condemning Israel ................... & I'm only one sixth Irish! ;-)

Semper Fi'
DM