Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ok, y'all, ya ready for another stupid N'Awlins story?

{'Specially for AD & DragonWatch ;-) }



Yesterday, the husband of a co-worker of D.'s was 'visiting' with the manager of a local grocery - they observed a woman, sitting in her car, NOT in a parking space, with her eyes closed, and hands behind her head ...................... they leave her be for ~ an hour, then approach & ask if there's something wrong - "Yes, I've been shot in the head & I'm holding my brains in" ..................... they call paramedics, police, etc. - she doesn't want to move her hands so the paramedics can examine her - "I'm holding my brains in!" - finally get the hands away .................................. it's Pillsbury-type dough, that's packaged in a canister, that "pops" when it's opened .................................... this twitless wonder heard it "pop" due to the heat of the vehicle, assumed it was a gunshot, and .................................... just SAT there - no gestures, no verbalizing, just sitting there waiting to die ................................. while the {previously refrigerated} dough sets in her hair ....................... and is too stupid to realize that, HAD she been shot, it would have been warm ....................... :roll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing myself silly.

What the heck was she thinking?