Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I'm about ready to boycott Taco Bell/KFC combos ............................

yesterday, trust me when I say, I woulda had to die to feel better - in the process of reporting the restaurant to health department ........................
Couldn't even get up to say goodbye to Frankie Blue Eyes, when Animal Control picked him up - I just found out, if I decide to "claim" him as his owner, it'll be about $300.00 - just under $100.00 for the quarantine {due upon picking him up from AC}, then $200.00 in fines/citations {due in about 30 days} ........................ if God smiles, I'll be able to take care of him ..........................
Our daughter believes in karma - if it is a valid belief system, I have to think that sometimes, payback occurs after death ....................

No comments: