Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friday night before payday @ ANY USMC 'slop-chute' ...........................

From Theo Spark ................... 'Slop-Chute' is the term for the clubs on base that serve adult beverages .................. I've SEEN Marines like this! {MAY have been one on occasion} ;-) ;-)

Video: Jungle Alcohol

This is a real video from a French documentary about Africa .
There are trees that grow in Africa which, once a year,
produce very juicy fruits that contain a large percentage of alcohol. Because there is a shortage of water, as soon as the fruits are ripe, animals come there to help protect themselves from the heat. What happens next, you can watch for yourselves.






.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

BTDT :-) Had the hangover to prove it too!

Diamond Mair said...

Last "true" hangover I had was just after my Dad's death - kinda overdid the toasts to his memory - took 'til ~ 1500 the next day for me to feel slightly human again ..................... haven't overindulged THAT badly in 10+ years - 'course, according to my Spousal Unit & our Progeny, I NOW qualify as a teetotaller, in that I generally elect to be designated driver ................ ;-)

Semper Fi'
DM