Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ummm-kay, working on a project .........................................

I'm wiring LEDs in parallel, and have 555 & 4017 chips, along with NPN switching transistors for the circuit board control - I NEED to find some soft {nylon or other soft plastic/foam as the area that's used by the consumer}, SMALL {pref. no more than .30" x .75"} 3-position slide switches - I want an on-off-different on capability, so it'd be 3-pole .............................. I'm looking on the 'Net, but the dimensions, if provided, are less than illuminating ........................... I'd happily go with a 3-position rocker switch, if the dimensions would work ........................ any assistance will be much appreciated - if I get it all down to a science, when I've got the patent folks working, my blog assistants will receive a prototype .......................... ;-)

Also, it has to handle 9V-22V ....................... ;-)

.


.

No comments: