Saturday, February 9, 2008

Did I miss the memo?

It seems that the chattering classes are falling all over themselves to denigrate and show disrespect for the USMC - the latest to jump on the bandwagon is the mayor of Toledo, OH: Mayor kicks Marines out of Toledo.

What is wrong with these cretins? What I'd really like to see is another city invite/welcome/participate in such with the Marines, and tell Toledo to go piss up a rope & suck on the end of it .................... if the cost of transport wouldn't be so prohibitive, I'd recommend they come on down here for their drill ........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The news said Berkley, Ca. is banning the war and doesn't want any of our Military there. Vietnam all over again. What bullsh*t!

Makes me want to show up with my own rally, AK-47 and all. Man that pisses me off.