Wednesday, February 18, 2009

APPARENTLY, some censorship-wienies ................................

are attempting to stifle artistic endeavors in New Zealand, regarding the InterNet {via Crusader Rabbit} ..................... this is NOT a good thing - the free flow of ideas & discussions that are now possible were unimagined 30 years ago by most of us ...................... I would truly HATE to see some self-righteous prigs decide that quoting/linking someone else is an 'intellectual infringement' - as I am NOT a Kiwi, I can't sign the petition - but I CAN give voice to the issue ......................... censorship is NOT the answer .......................

New Zealand's new Copyright Law presumes 'Guilt Upon Accusation' and will Cut Off Internet Connections without a trial. CreativeFreedom.org.nz is against this unjust law - help us



.

2 comments:

MathewK said...

I'm not a kiwi either, but i signed the petition anyway.

Diamond Mair said...

Well, I had asked prior to my attempting to sign the petition, and they were very nice, but were limiting those who asked to Kiwis ................ ;-)

Semper Fi'
DM