Friday, February 23, 2007

Still feeling like 10 lbs of fecal matter in a 5 lbs

bag ........................ Holly, since you only had a cold, you're off the hook for infecting me - but Rocky Mountain Medic is another story ....................... ;-)

Spousal unit decided last night that he'd take today off ..................... but he didn't tell me 'til today when it was time for him to be leaving for work ..................... I don't mind his taking a day off {God knows he deserves it!} HOWEVER comma pause - he COULD have called last night & informed me, so I could plan MY day ........................ if he can call to ask me to run out & pick up beer, because he's working overtime and beer sales won't "be" when he gets off work, he can call & let me know that he WON'T be going into work the next day ..................... ;-)

2 comments:

DW said...

Hi Rd,
My precription for what ails you... Irish Whisky, get throughly laid, more Irish whisky. Sleep for as long as you can stand, repeat. It might not make you any better, but you won't care.

HollyB said...

Glad to hear you're at least feeling up to posting...