Saturday, February 3, 2007

FINALLY able to get back here ......................

and I see an announcement that they'll be out of service @ 1100 PST ....................... sigh .........................
Something I've wanted to put here for 2+ days - William Arkin, military commentator of the Washington Post - THIS troglodyte has me ready to smoke a pickle - how dare he question the troops' right to ask for support! When I was in, I would have been what is referred to as a REMF - rear-echelon - that's the way it was back then - but I'll put MY intestinal fortitude up against "Mr." Arkin's anyday - he MAY have worn the uniform, but he was NEVER a part of OUR military ...........................

First link is to the HotAir copy of Matt of BlackFive's comments:
HotAir Report

Here's a link to BlackFive itself {YAY, MATT!! KICK his butt!}
BlackFive

Johnny Dollar has a radio link of Arkin getting hysterical:
Johnny Dollar's comments

Here's the original article:
Column that started it all

No comments: