Saturday, February 10, 2007

OK, kiddle-diddles ...................................

thanks to LawDog on an idea for my spousal unit's birthday present ....................... ;-)
NOW, to the current "news" - Anna Nicole Smith died - I don't pretend to have ................... 'appreciated' her life choices, but they were her choices - I think she may have been very lonely, and couldn't figure out how to 'fix' that - she wanted out of a less-than-affluent existence, and she worked to accomplish that - it may not have been a career that you or I would have chosen {in my case, if I ever tried to support myself working in a "gentlemen's club", I woulda starved} - and I feel nothing but disgust for the 3 males {they aren't "men", much less "gentlemen"} now claiming to have known her in the Biblical sense and all claiming paternity of her baby. Additionally, her mother {from whom she was estranged} is now making the rounds of the 'chat shows' - "I loved her but didn't approve of her lifestyle" - and looking to gain some degree of claim on her granddaughter - her cousin is responding to reporters telling sordid, trashy stories of their youth - the only person to be mentioned so far, who has comported himself with any degree of dignity is her father - he refuses to deal with reporters, who are agog at the simplicity of his life {"His house is on stilts; there isn't even mail delivery here!"} - granted, there are claims {by others} that he was estranged from his daughter, because he didn't approve of her lifestyle, BUT - he, personally is not grabbing for the attention.
JMO, but the 3 males and her mother are all looking to get custody of the baby, in hopes that Anna Nicole left a will - there is a consensus that her lawsuit against her late husband's estate will move forward, and eventually, the baby will be worth about $400,000,000.00 - read my lips that is ALL the 3 plus her mother are concerned with - gaining control of that unimaginable sum of money - my spousal unit & I believe that DaniLynn {sp?} should be given to her grandfather, with about $1,000.00 as the standard monthly stipend for her care - the rest of the money held in trust, until she reaches her majority - if the court offered such a deal to the 3 plus mama .............................. watch them scatter ............................

No comments: