Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Just talked over the computer .....................

with Flying Flo ....................... I DO mean "talked" - we got the Yahoo! 'talk over the computer' dealie going, and chatted for over an hour ................... Laugh? Us? NEVER!! {And that's about as full of pi****sh*t as I can get! ;) }
Couldn't get my WebCam to work properly - will have to ask my spousal unit to figure it out & give me the CliffNotes version ......................... ;)
Flo is GREAT fun - her blog is linked to the right - go check her out!

2 comments:

Flo said...

That was great fun! I even learned a new word, and have two new sites to visit with pictures of adorable animals. I have a webcam somewhere that we were going to use while Hubby was in Iraq but never got around to it. If I do find it, I'll have to figure it out all by myself, though. :(

Thanks for the info about Pelosi and her gang. How does she think she can get away with blatant disregard for the Constitution?

HollyB said...

Easy, she'll follow the Sterling example set by Reagan and Oliver North. I know those may be fighting word her @ Rough Diamond, just MHO.