Friday, January 12, 2007

Got the various "parts" in the bread-maker .............

set to "Dough" cycle - the "innards" are ready in the fridge - so my spousal unit will have homemade kolaches for breakfast ..................... ;)
Picked up some Dryer Balls per the Goddess' suggestion - no, they're not ........................ 'marital aids' ...................... for your large appliances :-) - they 'tumble' your laundry more effectively, to alleviate the need for dryer sheets, and to cut down on drying time ....................
We've a new cat, showed up a couple days ago; I thought he was a "regular" I'd been feeding for a while, but Stubby 'K' is a Manx - VERY affectionate, but nothing but skin & bones ....................... I just hope there's a special level of hell for those who neglect/abandon/abuse animals ....................... HOW can someone take a pet they obviously at one time loved {or at least, they were able to get the animal to love THEM}, and abandon them to 'life on the streets'? I'm sorry, but I'm a firm believer in euthanasia, if YOU can't find a new home for your pet ..................... and at least have the sense of responsibility to have them neutered! The ONLY reason I haven't brought Stubby into the house is that he's intact .................... and my poor sinuses just couldn't handle his spraying right now .........................

3 comments:

Flo said...

I STILL have to get some of those dryer balls.

And you were talking about euthanizing the people that don't take care of their pets, correct?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I forgot why I don't comment a lot here. Your blog hates me! Let's try for word verif number two.

Ambulance Driver said...

Speaking as a male who has had jock itch...

EVERY male could use dryer balls.

That was what you were talking about, right? ;)

Diamond Mair said...

Actually, Flo, I was talking about having the intestinal fortitude to euthanize one's pets, if one could no longer provide for them/find them a new, loving home ................... euthanizing the - humans involved would eliminate some of the non-comapassion of the gene pool, but the ACLU would get all up in arms about it .............
:-(
Ambo Driver - NOT perzackly!! ;) My spousal unit has ................. increased dimensionally, on the horizontal plane ................... since we first met, almost 30 years ago - back then, he had the broadest shoulders & tiniest waist & hips I'd ever seen in real life .................... now, while he isn't as big around as he is tall, he doesn't have that physique anymore ............... but then, I only weigh 104 in my dreams, anymore ...................... ;)
Point of this is, his jeans/trousers have a LOT of material ................ and they take a LONG time to dry ................. I'm hoping the "balls" cut down on that - plus, I'm beginning to wonder about allergies developing to dryer sheets/other "fresheners" - my arms intermittently develop this horrendous occasional 'deep itch' - and it seem to be tied to my using Febreze on stuff ................. ;)