Friday, November 6, 2009

My heart goes out to the families of Fort Hood ................................

and my rage toward "Major" Hasan makes me physically ill; the truly tragic and outrageous issues in this whole mess are:

1) He was ON law enforcement's radar SIX MONTHS ago

2) The pandering community, as soon as his name was known, began their usual wailing/wanking/whining/whinging about the "religion of Peace" and this being an 'anomaly' - NEWSFLASH - most citizens of Western countries don't want to hear that garbage anymore

3) He not only violated his oath to the U.S., he violated his Hippocratic oath, as well as HIPAA standards, by regaling his family members with tales from "therapeutic sessions"

4) He was more than willing for American taxpayers to foot the bill for his education, but when he was expected to REPAY that debt, via his service, he suddenly begins having 'problems' {NOTE: He received the bulk of his education post-9/11, so he couldn't claim being 'caught up' in conflicts against his will}

5) Poor widdle snookums got his "feelings" hurt by the big, bad Americans who questioned his loyalties .................... looks as though the b,b Americans were CORRECT in doing so - and, were his 'sensibilities' so tender, WHY did he enlist, over the objections of his parents? He complained to his imam in Silver Spring about his difficulties in finding a 'nice Muslim girl' - if he had listened to daddy & mommy, he probably would have had an arranged marriage - were his actions because he {self-imposedly} had no 'outlet' for emotional expression? If so, that's a personal problem, NOT the problem of the Army


As fellow former Marine, Mark says {paraphrase} I took an oath - I don't recall there being an 'expiration date'

"I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."




.

No comments: