Saturday, November 14, 2009

The FodGuy is NOT a big fan of fowl ....................................

so when I told him our turkey was already ordered for Thanksgiving, and that it's boneless, he kinda gave me THAT look ........................ I'm expecting something good from Hebert's Specialty Meats {for those familiar with New Orleans, yes, it's the same family}, since the Progeny & I tried their boneless chicken & enjoyed it very much {not too crazy about their beef shish-kebabs, though} ................. ;-)

The day after Thanksgiving {the day when all SANE folks stay home!} is our 10th anniversary ....................... couple weeks later, I turn 53 .................. then Christmas ...................... his flat screen monitor decided to die, so I told him to apply whatever he was going to spend on our anniversary/my birthday to getting a new flat screen {he's currently using an old CRT} ...................... see, things like THIS are why I play the lottery {ONLY MegaMillions, ONLY $10.00 a day/2 days a week}, to be at a point where it ISN'T a matter of "budgeting" to get something like a flat screen monitor .................... already told him, if we ever DO hit, I'll announce it to him by telling him to find the Harley he wants & order it ....................... ;-)




.

No comments: