Friday, November 20, 2009

A fellow commenter @ Crusader Rabbit is a published author ..................................

of a SciFi eBook - Meddlers in Time - a brief description "You can’t change history, can you? No- but you can make a new reality, when you alter events. ‘Meddlers in Time’ explores the shaping of a parallel earth, by altering events in 9th century England. Some were lured by money, other by the adventure- a few just wanted a new chance at life. One thing remains constant- time travel changes all who follow that path…"

Please Note: There IS a disclaimer "This book contains content that may not be suitable for young readers 17 and under."

Congratulations!!



.

4 comments:

KG said...

Good for you DM! I know Os will be delighted.

Oswald Bastable said...

Thanks!

Diamond Mair said...

Hey, Os, I'm a frustrated writer @ heart - if I can help someone else get a bit closer to their dream, I'll do it!! ;-)

Oswald Bastable said...

The frustrating part here is that I have so much more than I can find the time to write down!

It IS a full time job, writing!