Thursday, March 27, 2008

Silly me ...........................................

I thought anyone who'd comment here would have the courage of their convictions sufficient to include their names .......................... so, as a result of the snide comment re: my post on MS-13 initiations, I've changed it to require my readers to register - sorry, but I refuse to make it easy for gutless wonders to hide behind their keyboards. What I posted was what my husband told me, when he came in from work - so any accusations of racism can just be forwarded to the local rent-a-cops. And, just for the record, far as THIS particular woman is concerned, the 'racism card' has been played long enough ................................

2 comments:

lainy said...

You know, that's part of whats wrong in our world, everyone trying to play the racist card.

I had to make a google account just for you, Mair :)

phlegmfatale said...

I hate a drive-by crap comment. I moderate comments for that very reason.