Thursday, December 31, 2009

Firecrackers goin' off already ............................................

@ 1841 CT {6:41 pm, for civilians SmileyCentral.com }, which is a "Texas THANG" for New Year's ........................ the FodGuy is NOT working tonight {it woulda been himself & ONE other person}, so we're going to go up the road a bit to a little honky-tonk for a spell - if it's too crowded/loud/whatever, we'll just head on out to dinner somewhere .............................. so, to KG, Gecko, MK, Tiberius, Bayou Renaissance Man, the LawDog, the Gentlemen of HillBuzz, Old NFO, the folks @ iOwnTheWorld, any of my visitors from around the world, and any and all Brothers & Sisters in our beloved U.S. Military, a heartfelt "Semper Fi'", Hand Salute, and

SmileyCentral.com

SmileyCentral.com





.

5 comments:

Gecko said...

Gee thanks DM :) I'm delighted to hear you'll have some company for New Years eve. Wishing you all a very happy, prosperous 2010 and may it be better than the last!
We had a busy time at work, a couple of real sickies, the rest ..... time wasters ...... oxygen thieves ..... need I say more ;)

Gecko said...

Gee thanks DM :) I'm delighted to hear you'll have some company for New Years eve. Wishing you all a very happy, prosperous 2010 and may it be better than the last!
We had a busy time at work, a couple of real sickies, the rest ..... time wasters ...... oxygen thieves ..... need I say more ;)

Diamond Mair said...

We didn't go to the honky-tonk {too CROWDED} - we DID have a nice dinner @ SaltGrass Steak House ................... in Kiwi medicine, are you familiar with the term "PPP" for time wasters/oxygen thieves? It's a technical term, used by U.S. docs - Piss Poor Protoplasm .................. ;-)

Gecko said...

OOOPPssss, sorry for the double post, I had trouble with passwords and word verifications!
I haven't heard of the term "PPP", but that doesn't mean much, it may well be in use here. I think I'll start using it so my colleagues aren't quite so shocked when I describe our clients as oxygen thieves, lol.

Diamond Mair said...

Dear Gecko, please - no worries on duplications - I couldn't tell you how many times/day I tend to repeat myself ..................... ;-)

Enjoy using "PPP" among your compadres!