Wednesday, September 10, 2008

From my Colonel ............................................

Absolutely The Funniest Joke Ever! NOT!!!

(and it was "ON US !)
I was going to pontificate on several issues today, but I was reminded of something so funny and horrific at the same time, I have decided this is the only message of the day.


What was the reason given for developing the Department of Energy during the Carter administration ?
We have spent multi billions of dollars in support of this agency and I am willing to bet not one person who reads this will remember the reason given.

It was very simple.

THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY WAS INSTITUTED TO LESSEN OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL.

NOTE: IN 2008 THE BUDGET FOR THIS DEPARTMENT IS NOW AT 24.2 BILLION A YEAR THEY HAVE 16000 FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AND APPROXIMATE 100,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES.

THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT!



.

No comments: