Tuesday, July 29, 2008

From my Colonel ............................................ ;-)

A PRAYER FOR ALL SEASONS

The Democrats are my shepherd; I shall not want.
They leadeth me to stilled factories and abandoned farms.
They restoreth my doubt about the future.
They anointeth my wages with taxes and inflation;
My expenses runneth over my income.
Surely poverty and hard living shall follow
And I shall work on a rented farm forever.

Five thousand years ago, Moses said,
'Pack up your camel, pick up your shovel,
move your ass, and I will lead you to the promised land'.

Five thousand years later, Franklin Delano Roosevelt said,
'Lay down your shovel, sit on your ass, light up a camel,
this is the promised land'.

This year, the Democrats will take your shovel, sell your camel , kick your
ass and tell you they gave away the promised land.

I'm glad I am an American. I'm glad I am
free. Sometimes though, I wish I were a dog,
And all Democrats were trees..


.



.

1 comment:

lainy said...

Me too.........a big dog with an even bigger bladder. LOL