Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I buy catnip in large {~ 4”X 3” X 3”} plastic “jars” ………………………..

{I also grow my own, but with all the cats WE have, supplementation is a good thing ;-) } ……………………………..They have a large screw-on lid that’s about 3.5” across ……………………. There’s an ‘empty’ laying around …………………. FizzleDizzle was banging it around, trying to get the top off …………………… I took the top off for him ………………………. He just spent 5 minutes, walking around with the “jar” on his head, jumping on chairs, etc., not trying to get it off - he seemed perfectly content to ‘wear’ it until chow time ……………………. The clear plastic was FOGGING UP – I removed it from his head, and he looked at me as if to say, “Duuuu-uu-de!! Wass happenin’?” Now Spooky’s trying to wear it – yeah, that’s great – Spooky thinks diazinon {a bug-killing component of Agent Orange – we were able to get & use a 25% solution while we lived in Mexico} is good to drink ………………………

(SIGH!)

My cats are ……………………… druggies …………………………..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I'd have loved to see that!:)