Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just took a test yesterday ........................

turns out, I have ADD - next step is getting my doc to refer me to someone to do the official diagnostics, then see what's what as far as therapy {medication vs. "talking"} - I scored 94 out of 100 on the test ...................... :-( Some of the questions seemed to have nothing to do with what I thought were the constellation of symptoms, like irritability at petty stuff .........................

One of the things currently irritating me is NBC's choice of Conan O'Brien to take over The Tonight Show - never been much of a viewer, but I will NEVER watch it now - far as I'm concerned, Conan O'Brien would gag an army of maggots - he's of the same ilk as Will Ferrell or Jim Carrey, in most of his roles ............................

I'm hoping the medication of choice would be Adderall XR - as I said above, it's gonna be a matter of primary care doc to diagnostician {whether a psychiatrist or psychologist is still undetermined} - if it's a psychologist, of course, I'll then have to see someone else, who can prescribe ......................... :-(

Fun-fun-fun .....................


.

No comments: