Thursday, November 27, 2008

I want to wish ALL my visitors a Happy Thanksgiving ..................................

our anniversary is tomorrow {I think I've told y'all this, but - we were married the day after Thanksgiving, 1999, 26 November - ever since, though, per my spousal unit, our anniversary is the day after Thanksgiving - no matter the actual date .................. ;-) }, & I received my gifts today - a card, flowers, a new Dean Koontz book, and a 10 carat sapphire tennis bracelet, to go with my all-diamond tennis bracelet, my diamond-&-sapphire tennis bracelet & my gold-with-diamond-as-cat-toy cat bracelet ......................... SIGH! I am a MOST fortunate & blessed woman - soooooooo, we won't be responsible for a turkey's demise this year {the FodGuy isn't too much a fan of fowl} - we'll be having Jack Daniels enhanced steaks, pork tenderloin, various gnoshes, & Jack Daniels birthday cake ..................... ;-)





Thanksgiving MySpace Animations






.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spared the turkey eh. Happy belated thanksgiving DM. Enjoy the latest Koontz book, i'm sure you won't be able to put it down.

I got myself two just the other week, but haven't opened them as i'm going on holidays soon, so i want to keep them for then.