Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Finally able to return .......................

Dunno if it was an issue with our 'Net provider, the router or WHAT, but I couldn't sign in for DAYS ............................. frustration, thy name is Mary! ;)
OK, so I trust all enjoyed their Christmas/Chanukah? Ours was quiet {'cept for the fireworks last night - sorry, but these dwellings are too close together and too flammable for me to view fireworks around here with ............................. indulgence}
Now, some explicatin' may be in order - the links:
Holly the Goddess - a lady I'm getting to know up north of here - Goddess of moot points. A LOT of fun to IM "chat" with {gotta try that "talk" deal - IF I get real brave, Holly & Cheryl, I'll turn the WebCam so y'all can see me ............................. }
Flying Flo's - another lady I've been IM "chatting" with - it's really fun when we're going back-&-forth with each of us with TWO conversation screens going @ once!
LawDog Files - LawDog is a law enforcement officer somewhere here in Texas - his tales of his experiences {I suggest you search for his "Squeaker" stories first - FAIR WARNING - Spew/Beverage Alert!}
Uncle Sam's Misguided Children - I've had the privilege to be affiliated with this group for going on {GULP!} 8 years ........................... I'm a monitor there, and any/all who would be so inclined, please consider visiting us - please read the Rules of Etiquette before registering/posting.
Got the spousal unit some Vern's Habanero Jelly as part of his Christmas booty - made baked pork chops last night for dinner - used the habanero jelly as a glaze - now, I "don't DO" hot stuff {something about being forced to hold a serving spoonful of Tabasco sauce in my mouth, then swallowing, just kinda put me 'off' such} - but add some fresh chopped garlic & onion, & *I* can eat it! The jelly gave a really nice zing to the chops.
I'll probably try to post more later today ................................ fingers crossed that Blogger is accessible .............................. ;)

No comments: